NACCE 2013 Registration Information
Are you getting ready to register for the conference or are you handing your registration order over to an assistant to place for you?
If so please give this list a quick look and make sure you (or the person who's registering for you) has everything you need to easily register you and make sure you get all the discounts (and fun) that you're entitled to!
- Gather or decide on ALL the people at your college who are attending. There are discounts for 3 to 4 (10%) or 5 or more (20%) but the discount ONLY applies if they're all registered in one transaction. At the bottom of your first registration form there's an option to save and add another. Keep hitting that button till you have all of your people registered.
- Make sure you have your NACCE member username (usually your email address) and password. Or if someone is registering for you make sure they have at least one NACCE member username & password to get started. Forgot your password? Go here to get a reset-password link emailed to you.
- Make sure everyone who's registering has looked over both of these pages and selected everything they want to attend. If you add an event after initial registration, it will not be subject to any discounts and you'll have to be re-invoiced or your card be charged again.
- If you have more than one promotional or discount code to be applied, call us for directions on how to apply them.
Full NACCE registration will be the same as last year for all NACCE members.
- All General Sessions and Breakout Sessions
- Breakfast Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Lunch Monday and Tuesday
- Evening Receptions Sunday, Monday and Tuesday
- Morning and Afternoon Coffee and Snack breaks throughout the Conference
|$749||$999||Registration||Closes October 4|
Registering 3- 4 attendees?
Call 413-306-3131 and save 10% on each registration.
Registering 5 or more attendees?
Call 413-306-3131 and save 20% on each registration.
Billing: Please note the "Bill Me" option is only available until Monday, September 23rd. After this date all registrations must be paid by credit card. All registration payments must be paid in full by October 13th, 2013, the conference start date.
One-Day Conference Pass- Monday $375
One Day Conference Pass- Tuesday $375
One-Day Conference Pass- Wednesday $295
Guest Pass $325‡
‡Limited to Spouse, Significant Other, Family Member. Includes access to the exhibits, receptions, breakfasts and lunch; does not include attendance at sessions or breakouts
Morning Session: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Marketing Through Your Marketing Department, No Really: Create Buzz And Broad Exposure Of Your College’s Commitment To Entrepreneurship
NEW - NACCE How-To-Do-It Marketing Workshop
Member Rate: $95
Afternoon Session: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Hot Dog Carts, College T-shirts and Marketing Services: How To Start Student-Run Microenterprises
NEW - NACCE How-To-Do-It Revenue Workshop
Member Rate: $95
Symposium (Quick Start Training)
Symposium: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.To Receive Discounts
Herding Cats: Creating Or Expanding Your Internal Team Dedicated To Entrepreneurship On Campus
NEW - NACCE Symposium
Member Rate: $169
Members must have a current NACCE membership at time of registration
Full payment or purchase orders MUST be postmarked on or before September 1, 2013
- Cancellations must be in writing and are subject to a $100 service fee if received prior to September 14, 2013.
- No refunds will be given for the Symposium or Pre-Conference Workshops.
- No refunds will be given after September 14, 2013.
- You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us in writing as soon as possible at email@example.com. Substitutions received after September 14, 2013 are subject to a $50.00 processing fee.
- All refunds will be processed after the October 13-16, 2013 Conference.
For more information regarding policies and refunds, please contact us at 413- 306-3131