NACCE First Word
Join NACCE FIRST WORD, our exclusive club for NACCE members who want immediate notification of NACCE news, events, and activities. Begin member-wide discussions on issues of concern and gain rapid feedback on questions you may have in advancing entrepreneurship education.
Members JOIN now for FREE...
- Get our exclusive community college entrepreneurship ALERTS delivered to your inbox before others on our distribution list.
- Choose where you want your priority emails to go. For example, register the email address connected to your desktop or mobile device.
- Submit questions, responses, and participate in discussions with your colleagues about community college entrepreneurship.
Members need only to subscribe before posting to First Word. Not yet a NACCE member? Click here to learn how your college can become a member!
If you are new to First Word, fill out the subscription form below.
Once you are subscribed, you can post a message by sending an email to email@example.com
Guidelines for First Word Messages
- Always include your contact information (name, institution, phone, email).
- Choose a subject line that clearly describes your question or post. Examples: Curriculum, Entrepreneurial Center, Partnerships, Funding, SBDC, Faculty Development.
- Hitting "reply" to a First Word message (with [NACCE] in the subject line) will immediately send your message to the entire list.
- Please do not reply to the list with a "me too" or "I am also interested" message. It is good etiquette to share responses with the entire list whenever possible.
- You cannot recall a message that you have sent to First Word.