Greetings fellow NACCE members and friends,
We here at JCJC are rocking and rolling on our Entrepreneurship Development. Over the last two months we have:
· Generated the skeleton curriculum for an Associate in Applied Science Degree, a certificate option, and the merger classes for existing career and technical programs within our campus.
· Developed all Entrepreneurship Course Descriptions.
· Met with an existing career and technical advisory committee with the committee voting in the need for an Entrepreneurship Program at JCJC. (This is a step required by the State of Mississippi's Education System.)
· Met with the Jones County Chamber of Commerce on where they can help within the growth of Entrepreneurship at JCJC.
· Met with the Entrepreneurship Advisory Committee to review and provided feedback on the curriculum draft.
In the upcoming months we are also very busy with:
· Presenting the curriculum request to the EPAK committee. (This is committee within our campus that must approve all program and course request.)
· Presenting the curriculum as a pilot program request with Mississippi State University Research and Curriculum Unit.
· Visiting Nebraska for the NETFORCE visit.