That last two months have been so fast!
- Met with the Department of Education Board to submit the proposal of the Entrepreneurship Curriculum for the state of Mississippi. It passed with approval for classes to begin being offered at JCJC Spring 2012.
- Met with RCU (Research and Curriculum Unit of Mississippi) to submit the 3 classes already completed through the Coleman Grant Funding.
- Met with the JCJC Board of Education to present current standings with Entrepreneurship Development.
- Recruiting for Spring 2011 first offering. (I have spoken to more classes and groups on campus and off campus than I knew existed.)
- Setting up the class as far as assignments, activities, etc.
This post has not been tagged.