Posted By Leah Deppert,
Friday, August 21, 2015
| Comments (0)
Have you heard about our partnership with Intuit to provide our members with their popular QuickBooks software for free? Take advantage of this offer today! Below are a ideas for how you can utilize this partnership:
- Use QuickBooks in your classrooms to teach your credit and non-credit students about the online accounting software that helps organizations manage essential financial tasks like creating invoices, producing reports, and tracking expenses, contributions, and payment. It would fit nicely into Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Finance or Small Business courses.
- Use QuickBooks to help teach your student-run businesses about bookkeeping and reporting results, as they are part of the real-world. This will help the students track the progress of their companies.
You may request up to 50 QuickBooks Online Essentials subscriptions within a fiscal year (July 1 to June 30) at no cost. Usually it would cost someone almost $400 per year for this software, so take advantage of this offer today!
- Gain a competitive edge with industry-recognized skills
- Get hands-on experience and fully engage in classroom lessons
- See accounting principles brought to life in a real world application
- Use QuickBooks for entrepreneurs and startups in business or campus centers. If you run a QuickBooks course, continue to run the course and advertise the license to draw attendance. If not, start a QuickBooks course.