October 13-16, 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
The Leading Event for Community College Entrepreneurship
As we enter our second decade of partnership with community colleges, NACCE2013 has everything you need to create, grow, and spread entrepreneurship throughout your college. You’ll find ideas, answers, and results on strategy, administration, curricula, marketing, technology, and more. Meet with entrepreneurial leaders that are elevating the community college and ensuring their relevancy to the outside world. From the start-up to the established, our goal is to achieve economic vitality through entrepreneurship in communities everywhere. This year we look forward to gathering more than 400 delegates from the fifty United States as well as several countries abroad to help you drive your activities forward. NACCE2013 is a must-attend for all those concerned about the present and future of entrepreneurship and how your community participates in the global economy. Get your engine started here!
Can you find yourself in this video of NACCE2012 highlights?
Would you like to know about some of the great content at a NACCE Conference? Click here for a free sample!
10 Compelling Reasons to Attend
- Share ideas with leading community college presidents and educators for infusing entrepreneurial thinking across campus
- Gain exclusive access to policy makers and foundation decision makers
- Expand and grow your network with a spirited group of entrepreneurship professionals
- Learn how to bring entrepreneurship to target populations such as veterans, immigrants, boomers, dislocated workers, and the economically disadvantaged
- Discovers innovative ways to fund programs
- Get strategies for growing and expanding your partnership
- Access new ideas and inspiration
- Exchange best practices and benchmark your activities with colleagues
- Get the scoop on new curriculum and new products
- Keep your entrepreneurship activities on campus current and relevant