NACCE Webinar: Global Entrepreneurship Week-A Catalyst to Growing an Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
Online registration is closed.
The Kauffman Foundation's Global Entrepreneurship Week is one of the largest and most active global campaigns designed to promote an entrepreneurial culture where everyone is encouraged to unleash their ideas and start a startup.
In this NACCE Webinar you will learn how Tulsa, Oklahoma and Tulsa Community College has successfully grown their Global Entrepreneurship Week events into an emerging Entrepreneurial Ecosystem. Since introducing Global Entrepreneurship Week and the Tulsa Entrepreneurial Spirit Award Business Model Competition five years ago, the entrepreneurial landscape of Tulsa has grown into being nationally recognized as a leader at growing entrepreneurs.
In this Webinar you will learn:
- How to engage team and community leaders to support producing a week of activities and events
- The types of programs that attract and engage entrepreneurs
- How to promote your local Global Entrepreneurship Week
- How to plug into the growing Global Entrepreneurship Week network of programming
- How to tailor Global Entrepreneurship Week to your community needs
Join us. . .
Sean Griffin, Tulsa Global Entrepreneurship Week Chair and Tulsa Community College Entrepreneurial Program Director
Kristen Bergman, Tulsa Global Entrepreneurship Week Associate and Tulsa Community College Launch Thought Leader
Erin Wiley, Vice
President of Strategic Partnerships, Global Entrepreneurship Week
« Go to Upcoming Event List