The conference committee plays an essential role in building an educational and relevant conference experience for attendees.
Amongst items the conference committee will assist in;
- Building the program tracks
- Evaluating submitted presentation proposals
- Advising the keynote selection
- Crafting and refining conference marketing
- Providing insightful guidance on Portland, Oregon and Northwestern programs and relevant events
- Providing assistance in gaining regional audience
- Providing assistance in building awareness through regional media and opinion makers
NACCE seeks individuals that can help with programming elements and/or regional/local insight to the Portland, OR area.
NACCE also seeks insight from existing NACCE partners or exhibitors
The committee meets via phone for typically an hour once a month.