Are you getting ready to register for the conference or are you handing your registration order over to an assistant to place for you?
If so please give this list a quick look and make sure you (or the person who's registering for you) has everything you need to easily register you and make sure you get all the discounts (and fun) that you're entitled to!
- Decide on ALL the people at your college who are attending. There are discounts for 4 or more (25%) but the discount ONLY applies if they're all registered in one transaction. At the bottom of your first registration form there's an option to save and add another. Keep hitting that button until you have all of your people registered.
- Make sure you have your NACCE member username (usually your email address) and password. Or if someone is registering for you make sure they have at least one NACCE member username & password to get started. Forgot your password? Go here to get a reset-password link emailed to you.
- Make sure everyone who's registering has looked over both of these pages and selected everything they want to attend. If you add an event after initial registration, it will not be subject to any discounts and you'll have to be re-invoiced or your card be charged again.
- If you have more than one promotional or discount code to be applied, call us for directions on how to apply them.
Conference Pricing - Full Conference Registration
|$649||$899||Super-Early Bird||April 15- July 31, 2014|
|$699||$999||Early Bird||August 1 - August 31, 2014|
|$749||$1,099||Late Registration||Closes October 3, 2014|
Become a NACCE Member by joining online here or by contacting Guin Griswold by phone 413-306-3131 or email email@example.com to receive member pricing.
Conference Pass- Monday
|One Day Conference Pass-
|One-Day Conference Pass-
‡Limited to Spouse, Significant Other, Family Member. Includes access to the exhibits, receptions, breakfasts and lunch; does not include attendance at sessions or breakouts
Registration fees include:
- All General Sessions and Breakout Sessions
- Breakfast Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Lunch Monday and Tuesday
- Evening Receptions Sunday, Monday and Tuesday
- Morning and Afternoon Coffee and Snack breaks throughout the Conference.
- Member Rate: $99
- Non-Member: $149
- (Please note AACC charges $240 for members and on-members for their 3 hours workshops)
SYMPOSIUM with Lunch
- Member Rate: $199
- Non-Member: $249
- (Please note AACC charges $350 for members and on-members for their 3 hours workshops)
- Registering 4 or more attendees? Call 413-306-3131 and save 25% on each additional registration.
- Full payment or purchase orders MUST be postmarked on or before October 12, 2014, the Conference start date.
- Please note that the "Bill Me" option is only available until Monday, September 22nd. After this date all registrations must be paid by credit card. All registration payments must be paid in full by October 12, 2014, the conference start date.
- Cancellations must be in writing and are subject to a $100 service fee if received prior to September 12, 2014.
- No refunds will be given for the Symposium or Pre-Conference Workshops.
- No refunds will be given after September 12, 2014.
- You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us in writing as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. Substitutions received after September 12, 2014 are subject to a $50 processing fee .
- All refunds will be processed after the October 12-15, 2014 Conference.
For more information regarding policies and refunds, please contact us at 413- 306-3131.
| || || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |