We understand that the current economy is hitting many of our members where it hurts most—budget cuts. Smaller schools may struggle even more when trying to find areas to cut spending. This might be especially true for tribal colleges. The 8th Annual NACCE conference offers critical educational content combined with an opportunity to make helpful connections that will help programs and centers survive the times. We are ready to do everything we can to ensure that tribal colleges will reap the benefits of this year's event.
Tribal College Access Scholarships
In partnership with the Minnesota State Community & Tech College (http://www.minnesota.edu/), we are proud to offer the Tribal College Access Scholarship. The Tribal College Access Scholarships will offer the opportunity to attend the conference, learn new skills, and make valuable contacts that will help build programs and help students well into the future. Those awarded a scholarship will be allowed 50% off the current registration rate.
Who Benefits from Attendance?
· All faculty, from any department, including adjunct, interested in infusing entrepreneurship into their courses.
· Leaders at tribal colleges looking to raise the bar for their college by acting more entrepreneurially; assisting faculty to increase their entrepreneurship education offerings.
· Persons interested in sharing/discovering funding sources to increase the quality and quantity of entrepreneurship education programs on their tribal campus.
There are a limited number of scholarships for the conference. Discount is for 50% off the full non-member rate; See fees page for more information: http://www.nacce2010.com/
(Please note these scholarships are non-refundable)
Scholarships will be subject to review after the deadline of October 1st. Only applications that are complete, legible, and demonstrate an interest in moving forward with entrepreneurship at your institution will be considered. Scholarships will be based on need and quality of presentation. Awarded scholarship applicants will be contacted by email and issued a discount code for half off the registration.
· Applicant must not be currently registered for the conference.
· Award is limited to only two recipients per tribal college.
Applicant must agree to the following:
· Applicant is responsible for costs associated with hotel, transportation, and incidentals.
· All applications must be received by September 30, 2010.
· You must complete the application form below in its entirety to be considered for the scholarship. On the form, discuss the current state of entrepreneurship at your campus and plans for entrepreneurship in the future. Please let us know how receiving this scholarship and attending the conference will promote entrepreneurship at your tribal college (200-300 words).
* All applicants will be notified by email the week on October 2nd.