||Early Bird Price
(April 1 - August 31)
(September 1 - Onsite)
|Full Conference - Members
|Full Conference - Non-Members
|One-Day Conference Pass- Sunday
|One Day Conference Pass- Monday
|One-Day Conference Pass- Tuesday
Registration Fees include:
- All General Sessions and Breakout Sessions
- Breakfast Sunday, Monday and Tuesday
- Lunch Sunday and Monday
- Evening Receptions Saturday, Sunday & Monday
- Morning and Afternoon Coffee throughout the Conference.
- Payment in full for all conference registrations is required no later than October 1, 2016.
- Please make checks payable to: NACCE, 1 Federal St., Bldg. 101, Springfield, MA 01105. NACCE also accepts payment via Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
There are five preconference options. Click here for more details.
Off Site Tour
Incubating Sacramento’s Creative Class – Tour Flop Haus and Hacker Lab. Click here for more details.
Don’t forget to invite your colleagues & friends! If you register three or more people, you can receive $50 off each registration.
- These registrations must be made via phone at 413-306-3131.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All cancellations must be received in writing or via email toAmy Bouvierby September 8, 2016.
- Refunds minus a $100 cancellation fee will be issued after the conference.
- Conference fees for written cancellations received after September 8, 2016, will not be refunded, but can be applied toward a future NACCE conference within one year by anyone at your college.
- Participant substitutions can be made at any time.
- For questions about cancellation policies and refunds, please contact us at (413) 306-3131.