Current Job Opening:
Membership Development Coordinator - Sales
Part-time position (average 25 hours a week) - $18 - 22 per hour based on experience
The Membership Development Coordinator is responsible for executing a membership sales strategy for the organization by working closely with the Director of Membership and President & CEO of NACCE. Careful monitoring and tracking of sales performance to achieve goals is required. This position manages both the new membership recruitment efforts and the retention initiatives to maximize membership growth.
- Follow NACCE membership growth strategy by making calls each week to current, lapsed and new members
- Be effectively able to communicate the value of a NACCE membership, work through college challenges to identify the right point of contact, and confirm the membership
- Actively update the sales call report and prospect list.
- Participate in a weekly membership call strategy meeting to report on results and feedback from sales calls.
- Attend training to enhance effectiveness as directed by the NACCE leadership.
- Continuously update a sales presentation that discusses the value of a NACCE membership.
- Use the Agile data-base CRM system to add and update all records for prospective members.
- Work with President/CEO to create relevant sales materials.
- Promote, monitor and evaluate value-added products including conference registration & Institute courses.
- Attend NACCE webinars and other meetings as needed.
- Record contacts in the Agile database as part of the bi-weekly sales report.
- Serve as staff ambassador to new members.
ESSENTIAL EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR SKILLS:
- Understanding and passion for community colleges and entrepreneurship; involvement with NACCE or a related non-profit association is preferred
- 2-4 years of prior sales or sales management experience (membership organization experience a plus)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to think and operate strategically and execute the strategy
- Budgeting and goal setting experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Preferred, but not required, knowledge of CRM systems
- 2-4 year college degree preferred
- Attainment of membership calls and goals is required
- Building effective relationships with NACCE Staff and members is required
- The location on this position is Springfield, MA, Southern, NJ or can be virtual
· Send a letter or interest and resume to email@example.com.