October 12-15, 2014
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa, Phoenix, AZ
Together, we will ignite economic vitality by connecting community colleges with each other, foundations, companies, and entrepreneurs all working to grow an entrepreneurial talent pipeline, launch startups, and sustain small businesses in their communities.
Our national network of over 300 community colleges – including over 2,000 presidents, deans, faculty, and staff – turn to NACCE for thought leadership when working to become an entrepreneurial college: one that has a culture that creates an environment fertile for starting and sustaining successful businesses in their communities. While you can learn more about us online, we think our attendees – your target audience – say it best.
Consider this feedback from our 2013 conference:
"The way we serve our students and our communities is changing, and if you want to take your college to the forefront, NACCE is the organization that can give you the tools to get there. At this year's conference, I was able to learn from others on how to strategize, but not overthink, entrepreneurship in the community college; to gain effective models that I can borrow and mold; and to see trends unfolding that we need to absorb immediately in order to best serve students and community partners.”
Jody Laflen, Dean of Institute of Business & IT, Bellevue College
If you need to connect with key decision-makers in community colleges and those who directly serve small business owners, then this is a must-attend event.
The following topics will have a strong focus and attendee base at NACCE2014:
- Using the Entrepreneurial Method to Run a Community College
- Growing Entrepreneurs & Developing an Entrepreneurial Workforce in the Classroom
- Workforce Development & Contract Training
- Growing Entrepreneurs in the Community
Regardless of your level of sponsorship, you’ll see the following return on investment:
- Connect in-person with community college decision makers who need new products and services.
- Extend your brand reach via NACCE’s on-line marketing and social media channels.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of challenges facing community colleges from thought leaders to understand how your company can be a solution.
Your sponsorship of NACCE2014 extends beyond the showcasing of your business: this is an opportunity to directly connect with a national network of innovators dedicated to the power of entrepreneurship.
Please contact Megan Ballard at email@example.com.