Guide #3: Creating Community Partnerships in Support of Entrepreneurship
Please sign in for Member Pricing.
"Helping Entrepreneurs Succeed: Creating Community Partnerships in Support of Entrepreneurship" -
This guide explores Essential Practices for creating community partnerships that support the growth of entrepreneurship in your community.You know your college can benefit from an A-level entrepreneurship program but you simply do not have the resources. At the same time you don't want to see your program fail. Then you hear other community colleges talk about "partnerships," but how do you develop partners when it seems like your program is not on the best footing?
That is exactly the question we had when we began work on developing our "Quick Start Guide #3: Creating Community Partnerships In Support of Entrepreneurship."
Not only did we learn that meaningful partnerships are within reach for every community college, but we uncovered surprising details as we talked to college leader after college leader about the process, such as:
- Why partnering is the single best practice.
- How to extend your budget using little known partnership strategies.
- How an entrepreneurial culture is really created.
- How to initiate relationships
- How relationships are structured
- How to overcome common obstacles
We were so excited about the insights we developed that we included all of the answers -- more than anticipated into our guide: "Helping Entrepreneurs Succeed: Creating Community Partnerships in Support of Entrepreneurship."
Among the powerful solutions that you'll find in this valuable guide are many uncommon ideas and answers that you simply can't get anywhere else such as:
- The BIG CHALLENGES every college will face in trying to craft successful partnerships and how to overcome them.
- The real skills your people must have in place to be successful at partnerships and how to find people with these skills.
- The emotions that always surface when executing a partnership strategy and how to tame these emotions in yourself and your team.
There was so much we uncovered during our extensive research that we packed this guide with powerful details. It's filled with BONUS material such as:
- Five mini-case studies that walk you through HOW.
- The different kinds of partnerships you'll want to consider
- Partnership "MAPS" graphically illustrating the many relationships developed by your community college counterparts.
- How other schools reel in major corporate brands and you can too.
If these sound like insights you'd like to have, you'll want to order a copy of Quick Start Guide #3 for your desk.
Purchase these guides as a set or individually. Our complete Quick Start Guide series is as follows:Guide #1 – Helping Entrepreneurs Succeed: The Role of Community Colleges
Guide #2 – Helping Entrepreneurs Succeed: Building A Creative and Innovative Culture At Your Community College
Guide #3 – Helping Entrepreneurs and Intrapreneurs Succeed: Non-credit Programs
Guide #4 – Helping Entrepreneurs and Intrapreneurs Succeed: Credit Programs
Guide #5 – Helping Entrepreneurs Succeed: Services and Support Systems
Guide #6 – Helping Entrepreneurs Succeed: Creating Community Partnerships
Learn more about this series!
Want multiple packs of this Quick Start Guide*? Just enter '5' or '20' in the quantity text box, then enter the appropriate promo code!
- 5 pack from $145.00, -25% $108.75 (use promo code QSGM05 for a 5 pack)
- 20 pack from $580.00 -35% $377.00 (use promo code QSGM20 for a 20 pack)
*Only multi-packs include free shipping.
- 5 pack from $175.00, -25% $131.25 (use promo code QSGNM05 for a 5 pack)
- 20 pack from $700.00 -35% $455.00 (use promo code QSGNM20 for a 20 pack)