NACCE has partnered with The Myers-Briggs Company to offer our members open access to the VitaNavis® platform - providing community colleges with support to ensure students remain engaged and future focused. The platform is designed to enhance all levels of the student life-cycle to drive enrollment, equity, and improve outcomes. Join us on Wednesday, June 3 from 12-1 PM ET to learn more about our new partnership!
- Gain a better understanding and overview of our partnership
- Get a tour of the Myers-Briggs platforms and see how your institution can benefit from them
- Learn how to get started with this exclusive offer for NACCE members right away
- Katie Calabrese, Director of Membership & Projects, NACCE
- Natasha Labos, Vice President Education Partnerships, The Myers-Briggs Company
For More Information:
Cary, North Carolina 27518
This webinar is open to both NACCE members and non-members.