According to CB Insights, the top 3 reasons why startups fail are:
- Wrong product/service
- Not enough cash
- Wrong team
In this webinar, Jim Sugarman, Co-Founder of 4GenNow, and OneClick.chat Intergenerational Co-founders, Dillon Myers (Millennial) and Alan Gibson (Boomer) explain the key benefits of launching a startup with someone twice or half your age.
- Diversity: When we think of diversity, we typically think of race and gender. However, there's another type of diversity that all startups can use to become more successful... intergenerational diversity
- Perspective: "Multigenerational teams have an edge in understanding the customer because they come from multiple perspectives ... and are more likely to successfully scale up and execute with closer connections to the markets by virtue of having multiple perspectives," Peter Adams, Executive Director of Rockies Venture Club
- Innovation: "Like-minded teams maintain while diverse teams innovate," according to Ryan Jenkins in a Forbes article entitled: "Why Generational Diversity is the Ultimate Competitive Advantage"
In this webinar, participants will learn how intergenerational entrepreneurship and finding a co-founder either twice or half your age can:
- Enhance a startup's success (regardless of industry or location)
- Make your startup more attractive to angel investors