Join us and Opportunity America for a three-part webinar series focused on how your college can help put Americans back to work in the wake of the pandemic! Topics include workforce development, noncredit education, employer engagement and using labor market information to design programs. Each workshop will provide tips, tools, resources, and best practices you can use at your college.
Opportunity America is currently fielding a national survey of community college workforce educators, and participation in the three-part series is free if you complete the survey. Colleges that participate in the study will also receive individualized data reports that allow them to compare their colleges to other institutions and improve strategies. If you don't want to take the survey but would like to participate in the webinars, you will be invoiced at the end of the series.
Part 1 - Hidden College, Hidden Asset: Noncredit Education
- Tuesday, November 17 from 12-1 PM EASTERN
Part 2- Employers are from Mars, Educators are from Venus: Aligning College Programs with the Labor Market
- Tuesday, December 1 from 12-1 PM EASTERN
Part 3 - Results of the Survey
- Monday, February 1 from 12-1 PM EASTERN
- FREE if you complete this survey: www.nacce.com/opportunity-america
- $99/members per session if you do NOT complete the survey
- $149/non-members per session if you do NOT complete the survey