We're Hiring! NACCE seeks Two Project Coordinators
NACCE is excited to announce that we are hiring a Membership Coordinator and a Project Coordinator of Operations to support our team!
Are you passionate about spreading good news far and wide? Are you interested in contributing to impactful campaigns that create impact for national and local communities? Do you love the idea of creating new content and strategies alongside a team of people who are passionate about their work and the value we provide? Then NACCE might be the right place for you!
The Membership Coordinator supports the work of the Membership Department, the Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging initiative, and the basic office management needs of NACCE headquarters in Cary, NC. Most of the work of this 40-hour-a-week position will be performed on-site. However, some scheduling and work location flexibility is possible. Some overnight travel may also be required.
Founded in 2002, the National Association for Community College Entrepreneurship is a 501(c)3 educational association that provides leadership and sustainable scalable resources to provide entrepreneurial thinking and action in one of the largest entrepreneurial ecosystems in North America.
- Membership database management for all 1,200 community colleges and up to 100 HBCUs in the US and Canada
- Assist the events team in tracking member engagement in virtual and in-person events
- Online and telephone market and membership research
- Member onboarding.
- Monitor general information email accounts
- Manage member help desk requests
- Assist in the roll-out and communication of programs and initiatives
- Assist in gathering content for the quarterly journal
- Assemble packets and kits for activities and events
- Manage bulk mailings in support of activities and events
- Maintain office supplies and inventory
- Receive packages
Key Performance Indicators
- Consistent and timely association management system updates and data entry
- Thorough onboarding of new members.
- High level of responsiveness to member inquiries and questions.
- Efficient support of events and activities.
- Time management and task prioritization that supports project goals and deadlines.
The successful candidate will
- Have good written and verbal skills,
- Be highly organized and customer-service-focused.
- Feel comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Be proficient on the Microsoft Office Suite, Google tools.
- Be able to learn other tools like NOVI AMS, Dropbox, ClickUp, and others are required
Project Coordinator for Operations
The Project Coordinator for Operations will be responsible for strategically supporting and implementing programs across multiple departments designed to improve member relations, increase stakeholder engagement and enhance the overall member and team experience. This position reports to the Project Manager of Partnerships and Events and assists other team members as directed and as time permits. The successful candidate will be dependable, coachable, a team player, and enjoy working in a fast paced changing environment. All NACCE employees are required focus on communication and collaboration internally and externally as we work to make an impact through community colleges and in communities across the United States.
Founded in 2002, the National Association for Community College Entrepreneurship is a 501(c)3 educational association that provides leadership and sustainable scalable resources to provide entrepreneurial thinking and action in one of the largest entrepreneurial ecosystems in North America..
Summary of Responsibilities
- Schedules meetings and conference calls across time zones connecting multiple calendars in a timely and efficient manner.
- Supports NACCE’s event planning team, providing event and technical support as requested. Travel required whenever permissible pending pandemic restrictions.
- Organizes information as directed in shared sources like Dropbox, ClickUp, etc.
- Orders conference items and office supply items as requested.
- Manages to all staff vacation and travel schedule and follows-up on vacation and travel request forms.
- Enters call notes and tasks into Novi (NACCE’s association management system).
- Drafts correspondence, agendas, and emails.
- Takes notes on calls and follows up on action items as directed by the Project Manager of Projects & Events.
- Assists Project Manager of Projects & Events with project related administrative tasks such as creating slide decks and reports, scheduling and supporting calls with project partners and tracking and reporting metrics.
- Researches information as requested on sponsor prospects and opportunities.
- All NACCE employees are required to perform other duties as assigned in the spirit of serving our members and realizing our mission.
- Two or more years of successful professional experience related to program and/or project management, marketing and communications, event planning and execution, or administrative support required. This role requires a high degree of professionalism, experience navigating confidential/personal information with care, an interest in continuous learning and technology, excellent visual and written communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively within a dynamic team in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to navigate and track completion of diverse tasks is essential. Preference will be given to candidates who exhibit the ability to work with individuals and groups from diverse backgrounds. The ability to work both independently and as part of a team, cultivating and maintaining collaborative relationships is critical.
Key Performance Indicators
- Successful completion of scheduled calls.
- Organization of calendars and files in Dropbox and other sources.
- Maintains confidentiality of all contracts, agreements, and conversations.
- Effective follow through on all tasks assigned by the Project Manager.
The membership coordinator will report to NACCE Headquarters, located in Cary, North Carolina with optional remote working avaialble. The project coordinator for operations is a remote position.
Please submit all inquiries to the above postings to Vice President of Finance and Operations Amy Bouvier.
Applications should include a cover letter, resume, and references (only checked in the case of an offer).
We look forward to hearing from you!