NACCE Annual Conference | October 2-5, 2022 | Boston, MA
About The Annual Conference
The NACCE Annual Conference attracts a hybrid audience of approximately 600 attendees of college presidents, educators, administrators, and center directors focused on igniting entrepreneurship.
This year is NACCE's 20th anniversary and is shaping up to be a grand celebration of the work we have done and the future ahead of us! The conference will be delivered in an abbreviated hybrid format with the majority of sessions and content delivered in-person. Virtual attendees will have access to live-streamed general sessions and post-event recording library for breakout sessions.
Historical Data | 2019 Annual Conference (Fully in-person)
- 685 Registered Attendees
- 252 Organizations Represented
- 39 States Represented
Historical Data | 2020 Annual Conference (Fully virtual)
- 464 Registered Attendees
- 195 Organizations Represented
- 38 States Represented
Historical Data | 2021 Annual Conference (Hybrid)
- 478 Registered Attendees
- 229 Organizations Represented
- 41 States Represented
NACCE members attend our annual conference to share best practices and find innovative solutions for current challenges on campus. Attendees are looking for tools to teach entrepreneurship as well as solutions to common challenges such as student engagement, completion and alternative sources of revenue. NACCE’s annual conference attracts a large number of college presidents and administrators, thought leaders, and experts from all industries and backgrounds.
Current Sponsors: Important Information & Links
Each sponsorship package includes a variety of exposure and engagement opporutnities. To filfill these deliverables, please complete the deliveables form. We know that some of these items take time to develop. Please feel free to review each item and come back to the form to submit piece by piece.
|Shipping Information||Electrical / Power Order Form||Audio Visual Order Form|
- You'll receive a promo code valid for the number of registrations associated with your sponsorship package. All registrations should take place through the event website at www.NACCE.com/Events/NACCE2022.
- An exhibit map will be provided in September 2022 with locations of your booth. Exhibit tables are centrally located to the session rooms and are in the direct path between general sessions, meals and breakout sessions. Exhibitors should arrive and load in on Sunday, October 2, 2022 from 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM ET (please be set up & finished by 2:00 PM). Load out will occur on Wednesday, October 5 at noon ET.
Banner Ad in Member eNewsletter
- Select packages include banner ad's in NACCE's member email newsletter. If this is included in your package, you will be asked to upload image files (JPG or PNG at 468x60) and URL links.
Sponsored Blog Post
- Select packages include sponsored blog post(s). If this is included in your package, you will be asked to upload a word document and image files. Blog content should be drafted & approved internally before providing a word doc file to a NACCE team member.
- Select packages allow for the inclusion of promotional items for in-person attendees. If this is included in your package, you are responsible for sourcing, ordering and shipping items to the Boston Park Plaza.
- Select packages include a custom webpage on the conference website. If this is included in your package, you will be asked to upload a word document & image files with the page content. A follow up meeting will be scheduled to review & design.
Sponsored Social Media Posts
- Select packages include sponsored social media posts. If this is included in your package, you will be asked to upload content and image files. Social media specs (character count, image sizes, etc) are located on the form above the upload section. Social media content should be drafted & approved internally before providing a to a NACCE team member.
- Select packages include a breakout session(s). Sessions should be educational in nature, but can highlight the products or services your organization provides. If this is included in your package, you will be asked to provide a session title, speaker name and description. The full agenda will be published on September 1, 2022.
- Select packages include a post-conference webinar(s). If this is included in your package, you will be asked to select a preferred date or month for the webinar. A NACCE team member will reach out to coordinate remaining details.
Guest Speaker on NACCE Podcast
- Select packages include recording an episode of NACCE's Podcast "Forward with NACCE". If this is included in your package, you will be asked to select a preferred date or month for the recording. A NACCE team member will reach out to coordinate remaining details.