Do you teach an e-commerce or entrepreneurship class?
Shouldn't you be using one of America's most popular e-commerce textbooks? The Online Business Guidebook is a great textbook resource to any students studying information technology or entrepreneurship. The Online Business Guidebook is a non-profit organization operated by Virginia Tech students, with the goal of providing free education to those interested in starting and maintaining an online business.
At the moment we have over 75,000 readers and have provided copies to over 500 small business development centers nationwide! Please help us continue our goal of providing free online business education!
Visit us http://www.businessguidebook.org/
As a NACCE member, you are entitled to receive free boxes of the guidebook, paying only a small shipping and handling fee of $14 per box of 50 books ! You can take advantage of this great deal by following these steps:
1. Visit http://www.businessguidebook.org/buy-the-guidebook.html
2. Select "$250 - 50 books" (or any value greater than $250) from the drop down list.
3. Press "Buy Now"
4. Create a Google Checkout account, or log in using your existing Google Checkout account.
5. Press "Agree and Continue" or "Sign in and Continue" to proceed.
6. Alongside "Use a coupon" (bottom left of page), type in the coupon code: "NACCE"
7. Press "Apply" button. This will apply the discount, giving a price of $14 per box of 50 books.
8. Press the "Place your Order Now" button at the bottom right to verify and complete your order.
Our new Spring 2010 edition offers 100 pages of information on running an online business. From establishing your business to tracking your performance, the Online Business Guidebook is a great complement to any course material you currently use in your information systems or entrepreneurship classes.
Feel free to place a link to our homepage on your class website or any class resources you have!
We are also continually looking for feedback about the Guidebook so feel free to call 1-888-695-9551 or email us at email@example.com
Please pass this great opportunity on to your students!