Contact Heather Van Sickle at 413-306-3131 x 303 or at email@example.com for more info!
Many individuals are writing new stories in their lives, turning to community colleges to get the business-building skills they need. Some say it’s what you know. Others say it’s who you know. But we believe what’s most important is WHO KNOWS YOU.
Do the people that can buy your products know you? Do they know where to find you? Will you be where they expect?
A solid network will make your company grow and making valuable connections with the most influential means being at the right place, at the right time. That's why you should become a NACCE sponsor or partner.
What can your company or organization expect when you become a NACCE sponsor or partner? Our members are looking for products and services to help them succeed in three focus areas:
- Entrepreneurial Leadership. Administrators at community colleges that look for ways to efficiently and effectively serve their communities. Colleges focused on streamlining processes, identifying alternative revenue streams, and serving as an "entrepreneurial institution in higher education.”
- Existing Entrepreneurs. Ensuring entrepreneurs in the local community have access to resources the college provides, from training, to networking events, to the use of meeting space. In turn, successful, local entrepreneurs offer the community college their time, expertise and resources.
- Students in the Classroom. To best prepare students for a rapidly changing economic world, community colleges integrate entrepreneurship education into every degree program. Our member colleges let their students know that they will either "take a job, or make a job” out of whatever degree they are earning.
If your company has solutions that match these focus areas, NACCE wants to work with you. Get your message out in the way that best fits your needs. NACCE hosts an annual conference, as well as regional events for entrepreneurship educators. We also publish a quarterly journal that we send to members with best practices for their entrepreneurship programs. Currently, we have over 300 members in the United States and internationally.
What does NACCE do?
There has been a recent and dramatic increase in community college enrollment as thousands of individuals seek to improve their situation through education and workforce development programs offered by community colleges everywhere. An increasing number of individuals are looking to start their own businesses. Community colleges nationwide have been positioning themselves as leaders in this regard by adding entrepreneurship educational programs.
The National Association for Community College Entrepreneurship (NACCE) serves to support this effort by providing access to resources and information that help these important community institutions offer the best programs possible. NACCE is where the community college leadership nationwide looks to for direction, resources, information and focus.
Ways Sponsors and Partners Can Support NACCE
Becoming a NACCE sponsor or partner allows your company or organization to be at the forefront of this important movement to jump-start entrepreneurship!
A few key service offerings include:
- NACCE's annual conference, which promotes the idea of "entrepreneurship in sponsorship with academia"
- A world-class quarterly journal, Community College Entrepreneurship (CCE) (in print and online, circulation: 8,000)
- Monthly webinars and podcasts that are delivered to current and prospective members
- An industry website which has become a reference tool for member colleges
- An online store, where companies can offer solutions through products and services
Through these channels, you, as a sponsor or partner, can become actively involved with our NACCE members and find out how your services can benefit them.
Why Become a Sponsor or Partner?
Find out what our members, sponsors and partners have to say!
"If you’re ready to help us put this economic recession behind us, if you already know how important small businesses will be to doing so, or if you are already a believer in the power of small businesses in our American economy and want a booster shot of enthusiasm and knowledge about them, then you need to be with us at the next NACCE conference. Come help us reignite America’s greatest engines of job creation!”
Hillsborough Community College - Plant City Campus
"The Planning Shop has been a partner with NACCE for over 7 years and we consistently find their annual conferences to be the best events we attend each year. NACCE is extremely organized and helpful before, during, and after the conference. I highly recommend other companies consider sponsoring the next Annual NACCE Conference - they will interact with passionate entrepreneurship educators all over the country, who take the time to meet every exhibitor because they genuinely want to find the best resources and services for their students and clients. It is also the most fun group of attendees and sponsors at any conference we have attended and I meet new friends every year.”
Academic Marketing Manager
The Planning Shop
"Unequivocally, Constant Contact’s sponsorship of the NACCE conference was well worth our time and investment. Our booth and presentation gave us a great opportunity to share ideas with the membership. Of equal value, was having the opportunity to engage in pre- and post event marketing - the podcast sponsorship, pre-event webinar, and post-event email to attendees. We fully intend to participate in next year’s conference.”
Senior Manager, Local Expert Program
Become a NACCE sponsor or partner today! Support our efforts while promoting your organization through NACCE to our member community colleges across the country. We look forward to working with you!