April Member Webinar - Welcome to the Real World...
Join us for our April Member Webinar!
Join us for our April Member Webinar - Welcome to the Real World: Examples of How to Teach Your Students Entrepreneurial Mindset & Skills!
Date: Wednesday, April 10
Time: 12-1 PM EST
What do you do in your classroom or program to teach students real life entrepreneurship skills, as well as the entrepreneurial mindset? Do you have any partnerships with outside organizations that help this effort? Join us on our April Member Webinar as we hear from Dirk Soma and Rob Ladendecker, Business Instructors at Kauai Community College (KCC), about their personal experiences in the classroom. Dirk and Rob will share examples of classroom projects, community partnerships and tools/resources they’ve used to successfully prepare their students for the real world of business and entrepreneurship.
- Learn about KCC’s partnership with a local mall and how they provide kiosk space (lease free!) for their entrepreneurial students
- Hear how KCC students plan to participate and run a booth at Kauai Market Veranda, a local market that attracts hundreds of visitors and locals each week
- Discover practical tips on how to create real life opportunities for your own students
- Dirk Soma, Business Instructor, Kauai Community College
- Rob Ladendecker, Lecturer, Kauai Community College
For More Information:
Cary, North Carolina 27518
United States 413.306.3131
This webinar is only open to NACCE members. You must be logged-in to register.