Become Trained in Design for Delight (D4D)
In Partnership with Intuit
What is D4D? Design for Delight, or “D4D”, is Intuit’s version of design thinking that leverages 3 core principles - Deep Customer Empathy, Go Broad to Go Narrow, and Rapid Experiments - to support creative problem solving. The goal of D4D is to help teams be bold, and identify big unsolved problems, gain empathy, run quick experiments with actual customers, test assumptions, and pivot if needed. Learn more about D4D here.
How can I become trained in D4D? Join us on Tuesday, October 13 from 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM EST for our virtual training! There are 50 spots open and we have 30 scholarships available for this training (worth $199). Scholarships are first come, first served and will only be given to educators pursuing the Intuit Design Thinking Innovator Badge. During this training, you will:
- Learn/review the principles of design thinking
- Engage in D4D through multiple small group exercises - This will be a very interactive training!
- Find ways to incorporate D4D in your profession, classroom and college
In order to earn the Intuit Design Thinking Innovator badge, after the virtual training you will be required to:
- Complete four more hours of asynchronous learning via self-paced module
- Submit a short project plan of how you plan to incorporate D4D in Fall 2020 or Spring 2021 with at least 20 students
- Participate in one check-in call
- Submit one discussion post on NACCE Meets
Upon completion of the above activities, you will earn your Intuit Design Thinking Innovator badge!
You will also be eligible to earn your Intuit Design Thinking Facilitator badge in 2021.