Why Join NACCE?
Value & Benefits
Join a community dedicated to entrepreneurship in community colleges.
NACCE membership provides access to a network of like-minded individuals and resources for those looking to foster entrepreneurship on campus. With engagement from all departments, your institution can benefit greatly from NACCE's advocacy and leadership.
Start making a difference.
The NACCE Network is a vibrant community of higher education leaders, faculty, staff, and community members who work together to advance entrepreneurial mindset and innovative action. Our focus is entrepreneurial education, workforce development, student success, and revenue generation. We offer professional development, open-source resources, funding, and support to over 3,000 professionals in all 50 states. Our annual dues are only $900 per year for a college, $800 for a nonprofit, or $300 individual
Join the community that supports your success.
NACCE membership provides a network and resources for entrepreneurship in community colleges. As a member, you'll have access to education, advocacy, collaboration, and leadership opportunities that will help you achieve your goals. Plus, with affordable annual dues of only $900 per year for a college, $800 for a nonprofit or $300 individual membership, there's no reason not to join today.
NACCE's College Membership
With an annual college membership, you can add unlimited college faculty, staff, and leadership under your college membership, so a large number of people at your institution can plug into to our growing and vibrant network of services and funding opportunities. Similar membership opportunities are also available for nonprofits and individuals.
Are you interested in bringing on an entire district or state college system to become NACCE members? We offer customized bulk membership packages with significant additional benefits for a larger group of colleges. Please contact Amber Hicks (firstname.lastname@example.org), NACCE Membership Coordinator for further assistance. Together NACCE members co-create solutions!
The Value of NACCE Membership
- Networking across disciplines
- Leadership development for chancellors, presidents, aspiring presidents & administrators
- Funding awards to colleges and faculty (over $12 million granted in the past three years)
- Annual Pitch for the Skilled Trades prizes of $150,000 annually
- Professional development at conferences & summits
- Webinars, featuring subject matter experts offering information for college faculty and staff
- Customized training at your college or in your community
- Unlimited college faculty, staff, and leadership under your college membership
- Access to hundreds of colleges and thousands of professionals in the NACCE Network who are working to advance entrepreneurship on campuses and in communities
- Opportunity for your president or chancellor to sign the Presidents for Entrepreneurship Pledge (PFEP) and to develop a media event around it with NACCE tools and support
- Thought leadership and best practices though NACCE’s quarterly magazine, Community College Entrepreneurship, e-news updates, and weekly podcast episodes
- Professional Development through annual conferences and summits with discounts and opportunities to present best practices on a national stage
- Opportunities to receive funding awards for STEM programs, pitch competitions, and pilot programs
- Engagement with the Everyday Entrepreneur Program and Venture Fund (EE) that provides education, funding and support to everyday student entrepreneurs in credit and non-credit programs that lack access to traditional capital. Apply today, to be eligible for a $5,000 grant to help initiate a pitch competition on your campus.
- Access to Skills Common, an online library that contains free and open learning and program support materials for job-driven workforce development.
Transforming Higher Education Through
- Open source tools and curriculum made available through our partnerships with Verizon Digital Ready, IBM, Intuit, Michelson, and the Singleton Foundation's SlyngShot application
- Programs supporting veteran entrepreneurs – SBA Community Navigator Pilot Program Resources, STRIVE veteran entrepreneurship training program in partnership with Syracuse University's Institute for veterans and Military Families (IVMF)
- Funding for Everyday Entrepreneurs (EE) - $1.5 million awarded, over 200 businesses launched, nearly 300 new jobs created, $5.2 million in aggregate revenue generated, and a 90% survival rate. Join NACCE today and start serving everyday entrepreneurs at your college and in your community
- Published books and thought leadership on college entrepreneurship & innovation
- Community College Entrepreneurship quarterly journal
- Forward with NACCE podcast – reaching 900 American cities and 60 countries
- NACCE Research Institute
In addition, NACCE members receive:
Tuition Discount at SNHU
Eligibility to receive a 10% tuition discount with Southern New Hampshire University’s Online Programs
SNHU offers over 200 online undergraduate and graduate degree programs and a number of professional certificate programs to help grow your skills and competencies. Enroll as a coursework-only student and earn credits in your academic discipline.
Discounts for Constant Contact
Through this partnership, NACCE members receive 20% off monthly payments, 30% off of a six month subscription prepaid, and 40% off 12 months, prepaid. Constant Contact offers marketing coaches to help you get started with your first campaign. Visit http://constantcontact.com/signup.jsp?pn=nacce for your free 60 day trial.
Central Office Support
NACCE staff will assist in putting you in touch with experts in entrepreneurship education within our membership and answer any questions you may have about maximizing your membership benefits. Call (413) 306-3131 or email: email@example.com.
Want to know what our members have to say about us?
Click on the button below to watch even more video testimonials like this one.