Why Join NACCE?
The National Association for Community College Entrepreneurship is committed to the advancement of entrepreneurship in community colleges and communities through education, advocacy, collaboration and leadership.
As a NACCE member, you can take advantage of the many available resources to help your college accelerate growth, increase enrollment, and support aspiring entrepreneurs in your local community. Membership provides you and your colleagues with access to valuable tools, access to funding, and proven approaches that will help vitalize your entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Your NACCE membership will help you accelerate the growth of entrepreneurship programs at your organization and increase your access to valuable resources, professional development and grant opportunities.
NACCE members receive these benefits:
- An annual subscription to NACCE’s quarterly magazine, Community College Entrepreneurship, which provides timely and thought-provoking articles and columns on community college entrepreneurship, as well as opportunities for publishing scholarly work.
- Bi-monthly e-news updates featuring best practices, grant opportunities, and news about entrepreneurial collaborations and events throughout the country.
- Eligibility for discounts and scholarships for NACCE’s annual conference and regional summits.
- The NACCE Institute offers innovative professional development opportunities through online courses. The institute specializes in offering tools and techniques on applying entrepreneurial methods as leadership, teaching, and economic development strategies.
- Free monthly webinars on a wide variety of topics that benefit your entrepreneurship program and your career.
- Eligibility for grants of cash and equipment for projects focusing on STEM entrepreneurship, working with K-12 partners, and embedding intellectual property curriculum and entrepreneurship in existing courses. NACCE has secured more than $2 million in funding through 2020 to be regranted through member colleges.
- Opportunities for consulting/collaboration as an adjunct faculty for NACCE teaching or training at other member colleges.
- NACCE provides technical assistance in the areas of ecosystem mapping, design thinking workshops and tools to facilitate entrepreneurial efforts such as how to start an entrepreneurship center. NACCE also provides guidance on grant proposals and fundraising initiatives that support entrepreneurship endeavors at community colleges. Many members have benefitted from NACCE’s ability to connect members with potential grantors in specific areas of common interest.
- Networking with 2,000+ community college professionals who are dedicated to fostering the growth of entrepreneurship education nationwide. Members may join our private Facebook group to facilitate networking.
- Opportunities for collaboration with global and national entrepreneurship thought leaders.
- Opportunities to teach as a NACCE online instructor or to be hired as a trainer, facilitator or technical assistance advisor. Funding is available through NACCE-secured grants.
- Access to Skills Common, an online library that contains free and open learning and program support materials for job-driven workforce development.
In addition, NACCE members receive:
Tuition Discount at SNHU
Eligibility to receive a 10 percent tuition discount with Southern New Hampshire University’s Online Programs
SNHU offers over 200 online undergraduate and graduate degree programs and a number of professional certificate programs to help grow your skills and competencies. Enroll as a coursework-only student and earn credits in your academic discipline.
Discounts for Constant Contact
Through this partnership, NACCE members receive 20 percent off six months, prepaid and 25 percent off 12 months prepaid. Constant Contact offers marketing coaches to help you get started with your first campaign. Call (855) 815-5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re already a customer and want to move your account under the NACCE partnership, call (855) 854-8609 or email: email@example.com.
Assistance with Publicity/Media Coverage
NACCE can help you with your efforts to obtain local and regional media coverage, and in some cases, national exposure for your entrepreneurship events and news.
Central Office Support
NACCE staff will assist in putting you in touch with experts in entrepreneurship education within our membership and answer any questions you may have about maximizing your membership benefits. Call (413) 306-3131 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to know what our members have to say about us?
Click on the button below to watch even more video testimonials like this one.