Why Join NACCE?
NACCE advances entrepreneurship in community colleges through education, advocacy, collaboration and leadership. All personnel across academic disciplines and departments on campus will benefit by engagement with NACCE.
NACCE members have access to a network of over 2,500 professionals in colleges across the nation who are working to increase enrollments and student success, address workforce development challenges, grow leaders through entrepreneurial mindset, and generate new sources of revenue through innovative projects. Together NACCE members co-create solutions!
NACCE's College Membership
With an annual college membership fee of $900 up to eleven people at your college (from various departments that can also include board and community members) can plug into to our growing and vibrant network of services and funding opportunities. Membership opportunities are also available for nonprofits and individuals. Customized memberships are available to large districts and colleges that want more than eleven seats
Benefits of Membership
- Access to hundreds of colleges and thousands of professionals in the NACCE Network who are working to advance entrepreneurship on campuses and in communities.
- Strategy session for your college facilitated by NACCE's Senior Director of Membership & DEIB and her team to guide you in establishing an internal entrepreneurship team and unlocking member benefits.
- Opportunity for your president or chancellor to sign the Presidents for Entrepreneurship Pledge (PFEP) and to develop a media event around it with NACCE tools and support.
- Thought leadership and best practices though NACCE’s quarterly magazine, Community College Entrepreneurship, e-news updates, and weekly podcast episodes.
- Professional Development through annual conferences and summits with discounts and opportunites to present best practices on a national stage.
- Opportunities to receive funding awards for STEM programs, pitch competitions (over $300,000 is available at the 2022 conference alone!) and over $11 million has been awarded to members over the past four years.
- Engagement with the Everyday Entrepreneur Venture Fund Program (EEVF) that provides matching funds to support student entrepreneurs in credit and non-credit programs that lack access to traditional capital.
- Access to Skills Common, an online library that contains free and open learning and program support materials for job-driven workforce development.
In addition, NACCE members receive:
Tuition Discount at SNHU
Eligibility to receive a 10% tuition discount with Southern New Hampshire University’s Online Programs
SNHU offers over 200 online undergraduate and graduate degree programs and a number of professional certificate programs to help grow your skills and competencies. Enroll as a coursework-only student and earn credits in your academic discipline.
Discounts for Constant Contact
Through this partnership, NACCE members receive 20% off monthly payments, 30% off of a six month subsription prepaid, and 40% off 12 months, prepaid. Constant Contact offers marketing coaches to help you get started with your first campaign. Visit http://constantcontact.com/signup.jsp?pn=nacce for your free 60 day trial.
Central Office Support
NACCE staff will assist in putting you in touch with experts in entrepreneurship education within our membership and answer any questions you may have about maximizing your membership benefits. Call (413) 306-3131 or email: email@example.com.
Want to know what our members have to say about us?
Click on the button below to watch even more video testimonials like this one.