Work with NACCE!
NACCE is hiring!
The Membership Coordinator supports the work of the Membership Department, the Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging initiative, and the basic office management needs of NACCE headquarters in Cary, NC. This is an entry-level position with opportunity for advancement based on performance. Most of the work of this 40-hour-a-week position will be performed on-site. However, some scheduling and work location flexibility is possible. Some overnight travel may also be required.
Founded in 2002, the National Association for Community College Entrepreneurship is a 501(c)3 educational association that provides leadership and sustainable scalable resources to provide entrepreneurial thinking and action in one of the largest entrepreneurial ecosystems in North America.
- Membership database management for all 1,200 community colleges and up to 100 HBCUs in the US and Canada
- Assist the events team in tracking member engagement in virtual and in-person events
- Online and telephone market and membership research
- Member onboarding.
- Monitor general information email accounts
- Manage member help desk requests
- Assist in the roll-out and communication of programs and initiatives
- Assist in gathering content for the quarterly journal
- Assemble packets and kits for activities and events
- Manage bulk mailings in support of activities and events
- Maintain office supplies and inventory
- Receive packages
Key Performance Indicators
- Consistent and timely association management system updates and data entry
- Thorough onboarding of new members.
- High level of responsiveness to member inquiries and questions.
- Efficient support of events and activities.
- Time management and task prioritization that supports project goals and deadlines.
The successful candidate will
- Have good written and verbal skills,
- Be highly organized and customer-service-focused.
- Feel comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Be proficient on the Microsoft Office Suite, Google tools.
- Be able to learn other tools like NOVI AMS, Dropbox, ClickUp, and others are required
Please see our current job opportunities here.