Work with NACCE!
The Membership Coordinator supports the work of the Membership Department, the Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging initiative, and the basic office management needs of NACCE headquarters in Cary, NC. This is an entry-level position with opportunity for advancement based on performance. Most of the work of this 40-hour-a-week position will be performed on-site. However, some scheduling and work location flexibility is possible. Some overnight travel may also be required.
Founded in 2002, the National Association for Community College Entrepreneurship is a 501(c)3 educational association that provides leadership and sustainable scalable resources to provide entrepreneurial thinking and action in one of the largest entrepreneurial ecosystems in North America.
- Membership database management for all 1,200 community colleges and up to 100 HBCUs in the US and Canada
- Assist the events team in tracking member engagement in virtual and in-person events
- Online and telephone market and membership research
- Member onboarding.
- Monitor general information email accounts
- Manage member help desk requests
- Assist in the roll-out and communication of programs and initiatives
- Assist in gathering content for the quarterly journal
- Assemble packets and kits for activities and events
- Manage bulk mailings in support of activities and events
- Maintain office supplies and inventory
- Receive packages
Key Performance Indicators
- Consistent and timely association management system updates and data entry
- Thorough onboarding of new members.
- High level of responsiveness to member inquiries and questions.
- Efficient support of events and activities.
- Time management and task prioritization that supports project goals and deadlines.
The successful candidate will
- Have good written and verbal skills,
- Be highly organized and customer-service-focused.
- Feel comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Be proficient on the Microsoft Office Suite, Google tools.
- Be able to learn other tools like NOVI AMS, Dropbox, ClickUp, and others are required
NACCE does not have any open staff positions at the present time. We do look for contract professionals on occassion. Thank you!