July Member Webinar - Best Practices for Veteran Entrepreneurship
Join us for our July Member Webinar!
Join us for our July member webinar for a discussion on best practices for veteran entrepreneurship. The speakers will discuss what they have done to increase, support and encourage veteran entrepreneurship efforts at their colleges.
Areas of Learning:
- Why veterans make great entrepreneurs
- How to attract veterans to your entrepreneurship program
- Benefits of this tailored approach
- Examples of successful programs, courses and events
- Anthony Baker, Assistant Professor, Anne Arundel Community College
- Peter Ovwiovwio, Associate Faculty, Palomar College
For More Information:
Cary, North Carolina 27518
This webinar is free to NACCE members and $20 for non-members. Members must be logged-in to receive free registration.