Join us on Wednesday, July 8 at 12 PM ET for a webinar with The Myers-Briggs Company entitled, "Future Focused: Close Equity Gaps, Personalize your Student Experience & Improve Outcomes."
Align your students’ Strengths, Interest and Values with Academic and Career Pathways
NACCE has partnered with The Myers-Briggs Company to offer our members open access to the VitaNavis® platform—designed to enhance all levels of the student life-cycle to drive enrollment, equity, and improve outcomes. Join us to learn from your community college peers as they share their strategies for successfully addressing these topics with the platform.
- Structuring the College 101 course to drive maximum student impact
- Strategies for shifting to a virtual new student orientation program
- Redefining recruitment and improving admissions tactics
- Scaling outreach to increase awareness for your school and programs
- Aligning dual enrollment with a path to success
- Upskilling and community college credential programs for displaced workers
For More Information:
Cary, North Carolina 27518
This webinar is open to both NACCE members and non-members.