Transforming Impact to Fundraising Results
Join us in our September webinar series for a discussion on fundraising. The speakers will discuss leadership roles in fundraising and the necessary ingredients for capital campaign success. They will provide specific examples from their recent fundraising campaigns, as well as practical strategies and tips for your own funding efforts.
Areas of Learning:
- Building a first-class development team
- The roles of staff, volunteers and consultants in fundraising
- Understanding the donor vs. investor difference
- How to clearly communicate value and impact
- Dr. John Rainone, President, Dabney S. Lancaster Community College
- Dr. Anthony Wise, President, Pellissippi State Community College
- Joe April, Partner, Convergent Nonprofit Solutions
For More Information:
Cary, North Carolina 27518
This is a two-part webinar series. Part 1 will take place Wednesday, September 11 from 1 - 2 PM EASTERN and Part 2 will take place Wednesday, September 18 from 12- 1 PM EASTERN. This webinar series is open to both members and non-members.