The Myers-Briggs Company
NACCE Partnership Offering
NACCE partners with The Myers-Briggs Company to offer their members open access to the VitaNavisⓇ platform, providing community colleges with additional support to ensure their students remain engaged and future focused. Students receive unlimited lifetime access to unique insights backed by decades of research that foster increased self-awareness and informed decision making. The offering is designed to drive enrollment, foster equity and improve outcomes by supporting students virtually at this critical time when they are considering their post-secondary options, planning for their next semester course loads, or preparing to graduate and enter the workforce.
Exclusive Benefits for NACCE Members
- Promotes exploration and connectivity with 21st century skills needed to be successful in the future of work. The VitaNavis Platform has the functionality to integrate various data sets to create informative student experiences that help students understand themselves, their academic options, connect to the world of work and signal their future ready skills to employers.
- Scale student advisement and personalized engagement with students to keep them motivated and focused on their goals. Advisors gain understanding of students’ interests, learning styles, and how they work with others in order to drive important conversations forward—especially in a virtual setting.
- Enhances outreach efforts to prospective students to increase awareness by incorporating VitaNavis into direct communications and in virtual college fairs and high school workshops.
- Powered by validated and reseach-backed tools, the VitaNavis platform includes both the SuperStrongⓇ and the CPI 260Ⓡ Students Success ProfileTM providing colleges with the ability to personalize their student learning experience by aligning their students' strengths, interests and values to academic programs and career pathways, while also helping students stay focused on student success and critical employability skills.
- Virtual VitaNavis Training live Webinar with our industry leading trainers
- Self-paced training resources and recorded live training webinar
- SuperStrong and VitaNavis certification with badge/credential
- All training and certifications are available exclusively to NACCE members at no additional cost