180 countries. 40,000 activities. Removing barriers and welcoming all.
Celebrate Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) 2021 with NACCE! Join us from 12:30-1:00 pm EASTERN on Monday, November 8 - Friday, November 12 for informal coffee chats surrounding various topics related to global entrepreneurship. Each coffee chat will have a global entrepreneurship theme with guest speakers, but we will also provide time for the audience to ask questions and share their own experiences. Connect with fellow globally minded NACCE members and learn best practices surrounding global entrepreneurship!
- Monday, November 8: Best Practices in International Education with Indiana University Center for International Business and Research (IU CIBER)
- Ronald Betzig, Jackson College (MI)
- Christine Everett, IU CIBER (IN)
- Gary Graves, Fullerton College (CA)
- Tuesday, November 9: Learn More About Skills Based Learning with IBM SkillsBuild
- Jennifer Luca, IBM
- Wednesday, November 10: Learn More About Verizon Small Business Digital Ready
- Jason Johnson, Next Street (NY)
- Thursday, November 11: YouTube Premiere | The Changing Landscape of Entrepreneurship Across Borders
- Hear speakers from the U.K., Sweden, and Spain, as well as from the National Association of College and University Entrepreneurs (NACUE), a similar organization to NACCE based in the U.K.
- Friday, November 12: Makerspaces & Incubators | Adapting & Iterating During the Pandemic
- Joseph Cassidy, College of DuPage (IL)
- Eric Hepburn, Austin Community College (TX)
Other ways to get involved:
- Tell us how your organization is celebrating GEW! Email email@example.com to be featured in upcoming NACCE member communications.
- Use this GEW Global Guide for Colleges + Universities to spark ideas on how to get involved.
- Spread the word! Download the social media cards, use the #GEW2021 hashtag and make some noise using the Digital Promotions Toolkit. Get started here.
About Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW):
This November, Global Entrepreneurship Network will celebrate 13 years of helping millions of people unleash their ideas to start and scale new businesses through Global Entrepreneurship Week. The campaign began in 2008 with an emphasis on inspiring young people to make their mark and has quickly grown to become a comprehensive effort that engages entrepreneurs, investors, policymakers, researchers, support organizations and others collaborating to advance economic growth and innovation in more than 180+ countries around the world. Learn more at www.genglobal.org/gew.
For More Information:
Cary, North Carolina 27518
This event is free and open to the public.