Conference & Events | VIRTUAL & IN-PERSON
- Refunds for registration fees will be given for cancellations received in writing 10 days prior to the start of the event.
- Refunds will be processed after the conference minus an administrative fee per registrant ($100 in-person; $50 virtual).
- Please note that no refunds will be issued for cancellations received after 10 days prior to the start of the event.
- Attendee substitutions can be made at any time.
- Cancellation or substitution requests can be made by emailing Patricia Wigington at email@example.com.
- Registration and attendance at, or participation at any NACCE conference or event, constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the use and distribution of the registrant or attendees' image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities by NACCE.
- No refunds will be given for NACCE Institute courses.
- Substitution requests can be made by emailing Amy Bouvier Substitutions received after the start of the class will not be possible.
- If you are unable to participate in this course once you have paid for it, you may take the course the next time it is offered with no penalty.
- All other events have specific cancellation and refund policies.