"It’s Smarter to Barter” – How Innovative Commerce Communities...
Please join us for our June Expert Webinar on Thursday, June 25th from 12-1 PM EDT entitled, “It’s Smarter to Barter – How Innovative Commerce Communities are Building Capacity in the New Economy.” The world has changed. Personal finances and business economics are struggling to create ways to access resources and become sustainable and profitable. A new type of commerce community, UpliftNow, is creating opportunity to leverage unused capacity. Utilizing a time-proven method of commerce, barter trade, UpliftNow provides a technology platform that enables individuals and businesses to access and capitalize on surplus goods, skills, and services, thus creating savings and growth. Members can easily buy and sell from one another, using community Trade Tokens, as a medium of exchange, instead of cash. The mission is to create synergy within communities, empower entrepreneurship, contribute to building thriving educational institutions, create job opportunities, and support nonprofits. Join us and become part of the solution in the innovative commerce, barter trade community movement.
- Explore a fast-track way to engage in the barter trade economy - even if you don’t think you have anything to trade
- Gain knowledge of the basics of barter, and how to leverage what you have to get what you want, without using cash
- How to trade knowledge and skills for goods and services
- Understanding the elements of a good trade, and how to convert your stuff, or surplus capacity to usable resources to start or grow an entrepreneurial business
- How to start barter trading like a pro within 24 hours in the UpliftNow online community
- Use barter trade to have greater social impact in your nonprofit community
- Tony Holden, CEO | Co-founder, UpliftNow
- Trish Holden, President | Co-founder, UpliftNow
- Jeff Smith, Director of Innovation and Equity, NACCE
For More Information:
Cary, North Carolina 27518
This webinar is free to NACCE members and $20 for non-members. Members must be logged-in to receive free registration.