Skillsbuild is designed to help your job seekers gain tech skills and get hired.
Through IBM SkillsBuild, students, educators, job seekers, and the organizations that support them can access free digital learning, resources, and support focused on the core technology and workplace skills needed to succeed in "new collar" jobs. They'll be able to visit the IBM SkillsBuild website and opt into the learning experience that's right for them.
Last year, NACCE convened 5 member colleges to review and build a faculty tool kit for the new IBM SkillsBuild online learning platform. Those member colleges are:
- Borough of Manhattan Community College
- City College of San Francisco
- Hocking College
- Houston Community College
- Tallahassee Community College
What can SkillsBuild do for your learners?
- Upskill, reskill, and prepare the workforce for the future of work
- Close the digital skills gap
- Ensure access and equity for learners at all stages and on all paths of life and of work
- Create opportunity for entrepreneurs and small business owners to “level up” their skills for success project success
Whether you’re using IBM SkillsBuild content as a portion of your class, extra credit or pre-class learning, each pathway is unpacked and explained so that you can easily “plug-and-play”. Keep an eye out, the toolkit will be available early fall 2022! With great care and anticipation of your classroom needs, using IBM SkillsBuild is easier than ever.
Learn more about IBM SkillsBuild and their commitment to skilling 30 million people by 2030: