Women in Entrepreneurship
Center of Practice
Powered by NACCE's Women's Entreprenerial Leadership Council
The Women in Entrepreneurship Center of Practice, established by NACCE's Women in Entrepreneurial Leadership Council, is designed to promote the education of and support for entrepreneurial women in communities and colleges across the nation.
Interested in getting involved? Fill out the form
linked below, and connect with our Women in Entrepreneurship Center of Practice. Questions?
Email NACCE Director of Finance & Administration Amy Bouvier.
We encourage you to share your best practices and concerns so that we can continue to support one another!
The Women in Entrepreneurship Center of Practice seeks to accomplish the following:
- Develop resources designed to promote the education of and support for entrepreneurial women in communities and colleges across the nation.
- Explore and work to mitigate entrepreneurial gaps that women of walks of life are faced with.
- Identify and share or develop through partnership with like-minded organizations unique training and development opportunities designed to advance both women entrepreneurs and women who teach or support entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship.
The Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership Council has developed this NACCE Center of Practice to advance the work of the council and raise awareness of the unique challenges faced by women in the entrepreneurial ecosystem. Our goals for 2020 and beyond are to:
- Define opportunities to advance the leadership of women in higher education and related organizations.
- Explore the creation of new NACCE resources to support the advancement of women in various roles throughout community colleges and in communities.
- Share stories nationally of diverse women in leadership roles that inspire mentorship and opportunities for young women.