Join us for our August member webinar for a discussion on best practices for female entrepreneurship. The speakers will discuss what they have done to increase, support and encourage female entrepreneurship efforts at their colleges.
- Why women make great entrepreneurs
- How to attract females to your entrepreneurship program
- Benefits of this tailored approach
- Examples of successful programs, courses and events
- Laura Hildreth, Project Program Coordinator, University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff
- Dr. Sarah Maokosy, Business Instructor, Reedley College
- Jackeline Mejias-Fuertes, Regional Director-Small Business Development, Brookdale Community College
- Sylvia Schnopp, Professor, Accounting, Business & Entrepreneurship, Oxnard College
For More Information:
Springfield, MA 01105 413.306.3131
This webinar is free to NACCE members and $20 for non-members. Members must be logged-in to receive free registration.