Join us for our February member webinar for a discussion entitled, “Best Breakouts of NACCE 2019”. Our membership is filled with talented, entrepreneurial catalysts from across North America and NACCE 2019 showcased many of our thought leaders through our 55+ breakout sessions. During this webinar, we will highlight three of our highest rated sessions from our annual conference. Learn best practices and presentation tips so that you can submit your speaking proposal for NACCE 2020 in Nashville, TN! Learn more...
- Lisa Arendt, Director, School of Business, Chippewa Valley Technical College (WI)
- Jim Correll, Director, Fab Lab ICC at Independence Community College (KS)
- Aaron Ifflnd, Business Faculty, San Diego Continuing Education (CA)
- Dr. Cathy Kemper-Pelle, President, Rogue Community College (OR)
- Matthew Rivaldi, Business Faculty, San Diego Continuing Education (CA)
For More Information:
Springfield, MA 01105 413.306.3131
This webinar is free to NACCE members and $20 for non-members. Members must be logged-in to receive free registration.