The mission of NACCE is to provide leadership and sustainable, scalable resources to foster entrepreneurial thinking and action in North America based on national and international best practices. During Global Entrepreneurship Week 2020, NACCE previewed our new Global Entrepreneurship Center of Practice – and we’re excited to launch this year!
The Global Entrepreneurship Center of Practice is designed to share curriculum and best practices, promote global education, expand entrepreneurial opportunities, and offer support to college leaders across the globe. We are seeking a partner college, and your participation as we build our Global Entrepreneurship Agenda! We want to hear your ideas, understand your needs, and build a Center of Practice that exceeds your expectations.
Hear more about the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) vision and how the work that we do together supports the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals. Participate in an engaging design-thinking discussion to help co-create NACCE’s Global Entrepreneurship agenda; and collaborate with other like-minded participants who share a global vision.
Earn your Global Entrepreneurship Catalyst digital badge! Earners of this badge have an increased awareness in global entrepreneurship after completing the focused design thinking workshop and discussion. They know the importance and relevance of entrepreneurship from a global perspective, and have demonstrated the ability to bring global entrepreneurship to their local communities. They also learned about impact opportunities surrounding Global Entrepreneurship education and how to leverage the UN Sustainability Development Goals. Click here to learn more.
For More Information:
Cary, North Carolina 27518
We recommend you check out the below resources prior to this event:
- UNESCO's Knowledge Jam: How Do We Reset the Future in the Aftermath of the Pandemic? Watch Here - 45 minutes
- Video explaining the launch of our Global Center of Practice: Watch Here - 15 minutes
- Webinar recording that details NACCE's latest book, Impact ED - Watch Here - 26 minutes
- Join the Global Entrepreneurship Center of Practice online community on NACCE Meets (members only) - Click Here
- Dr. Rebecca Corbin, President & CEO, NACCE
- Sam Driggers, M.A., CEcD, Cross-border Commercial Diplomacy Expert
- Jeffrey A. Mrizek, Ed.D, Dean of Effective Practices, Chancellor's Office Division of Workforce and Economic Development (WED)
- Jeff Smith, Director of Innovation & Equity, NACCE
- Tim Ward, Publisher of ChangermakersBooks, John Hunt Publishing
Moderated by Global Entrepreneurship Center of Practice Leaders Nataliia Berezhna and Anelisa Lauri