Please join us for our June Member Webinar on Wednesday, June 10 from 1-2 PM EDT entitled "Change Management 101: How To Handle Entrepreneurial Disruptions Successfully." New technologies, changing demographics, and public health related issues like COVID-19 require educators to lead their students, institutions, and communities differently as they adapt to a “new normal.” This webinar will provide insights to consider as you successfully adapt to the inevitable change of tomorrow.
- Discuss the disruption of education by introducing a business incubator
- Explore the Future of Work (FoW) and gig economy
- Navigate change enablement to allow for stakeholder engagement
- Dr. Monica Curry, Organizational Effectiveness Coach, Owner-Impacting Squared
- Dr. Tony Nelson, Dean, Business, North Carolina Central University
- Jeff Smith, Director of Innovation and Equity, NACCE
For More Information:
Cary, North Carolina 27518
This webinar is free to NACCE members and $20 for non-members. Members must be logged-in to receive free registration.