Join us for our May Expert Webinar on Tuesday, May 5 from 1-2 PM ET for a discussion entitled, “Five Effective Strategies for Student & Faculty Engagement in an Online Environment Amidst COVID-19”! As students and faculty have transitioned from in-person to online courses, many have experienced difficulties in staying engaged. Technology glitches, health concerns and the loss of routine are present in a majority of households right now. How can faculty best assist their students during this pandemic? How can leadership provide support to their faculty? Attend this webinar to learn more.
- Learn five practical and effective strategies for engaging your students and faculty in an online environment
- Engage in best practice sharing on how you have felt supported during this difficult time
- Gain a better understanding of how educators and leaders across the US are adapting to online transitions
- Alexis Morton, M.Ed., Assistant Director of Faculty Engagement, Southern New Hampshire University
- Jessica Rogers Ph.D., Associate Dean, Southern New Hampshire University
- Cindie Sylvester, Regional Director, Academic Alliances, Southern New Hampshire University
- Kurt Tautenhan, Regional Director, Academic Alliances, Southern New Hampshire University
This webinar is open to both members and non-members.