The Opioid Crisis: How Community Colleges Can Help
Join us for our September Member Webinar!
Join us for our September member webinar for a discussion entitled, “The Opioid Crisis: How Community Colleges Can Help”. The speakers will discuss their college’s entrepreneurial efforts in supporting and helping those affected by the opioid crisis.
- Gain a better understanding of the opioid crisis and how it is currently affecting many of our cities and communities
- Listen to how community colleges have responded to this crisis
- Learn how you can implement best practices at your own college
- Jennifer Lindon, President, Hazard Community & Technical College
- Raj Masih, Potomac Highlands Guild, Inc.
For More Information:
Cary, North Carolina 27518
United States 413.306.3131
This webinar is free to NACCE members and $20 for non-members. Members must be logged-in to receive free registration.