Webinar - Learn more about the Legal GPS Pilot!
Date: Wednesday, May 29
Time: 3-4 PM Eastern
NACCE is in search of four community colleges to participate in a pilot project dedicated to empowering future entrepreneurs with the practical legal skills and tools required for long-term business success.
The goal with participating colleges is to:
- Advance the learning in community colleges about legal information for entrepreneurs through existing courses with the goal of improving the long-term success rates of future entrepreneurs.
- Utilize the Legal GPS U platform as the key legal information technology in use in the classroom.
- Commit to collecting data in the classroom with NACCE for final reporting.
- Plan for continued use/integration of content in curriculum in for-credit courses.
- Participate in webinars and conference calls with other participating colleges during the pilot. (Approximately 3)
If you're interested in participating in this pilot, please join us for this webinar to learn more.
The RFA is currently open until June 7.
For More Information:
Cary, North Carolina 27518
United States 413.306.3131
This webinar is only open to NACCE members.
You must be logged-in to register.