Join us every Wednesday in March at 1 PM EASTERN for Innovation in the Energy Workforce! This five-part professional development webinar series is presented by the Community & Technical College Consortium and hosted by NACCE.
Featuring Insight & Best Practices on:
- Recent trends, policies & training opportunities in the energy workforce
- Diversity & inclusion in energy industry
- Clean energy: solar, wind, wood, hydropower, biomass and nuclear
- Fossil energy sources: coal, oil and natural gas
- Electric power transmission and line worker training
- Energy-saving technologies & energy efficient solutions for business & cities
- Cybersecurity and emergency response to protect the reliable flow of energy to Americans
- & more!
Thought Leaders include:
- U.S. Department of Energy
- American Clean Power Association
- Diverse group of community college presidents and chancellors
- Industry leaders
- Foundation leaders
Participate in all five webinars and you'll receive a certificate of completion!
We encourage active participation and will reward our most engaged attendees with prizes. Stay tuned for further details!
For More Information:
"Jennifer M. Granholm was sworn in as the 16th Secretary of Energy on February 25, 2021, becoming just the second woman to lead the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE).
Secretary Granholm will lead DOE in helping America achieve President Biden’s goal of net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 by advancing cutting-edge clean energy technologies, creating millions of good-paying union clean energy jobs, and building an equitable clean energy future."