NACCE is pleased to announce that this summer we will be hosting a week-long maker-focused event, make/SHIFT Virtual!
As many of you know, we were supposed to host make/SHIFT 2.0 in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho in June 2020, but due to COVID-19, that event has been postponed until May 2021. We didn't want to wait that long nor let all of our hard-work go to waste, so we are pleased to invite you to join us for this exciting event!
On Monday, July 20 through Friday, July 24, we will host two daily webinars at 12 PM ET and 3 PM ET focused on a variety of relevant, practical and insightful topics surrounding the maker community. You can purchase individual session tickets or the full-week pass. The kick-off webinar is free to all. Members must log-in using their NACCE username and password to receive member pricing.
For More Information:
Cary, North Carolina 27518
Monday, July 20
- 12:00 PM ET – Preconference
- 3:00 PM ET - Kick-off Webinar
Tuesday, July 21
- 12:00 PM ET – Entrepreneurial Mindset in the Maker Community ROUND 1
- 3:00 PM ET - Entrepreneurial Mindset in the Maker Community ROUND 2
Wednesday, July 22
- 12:00 PM ET – Social Good in the Maker Community
- 3:00 PM ET - Unique Makerspaces
Thursday, July 23
- 12:00 PM ET – Maker Curriculum ROUND 1
- 3:00 PM ET - Maker Curriculum ROUND 2
Friday, July 24
- 12:00 PM ET – Maker Events
- 3:00 PM ET - Closing Webinar