Top 15 highlights from the NACCE 2022
Dear NACCE Friend,
We are truly grateful to our members, partners, sponsors, and presenters who traveled from 46 states, Canada, and virtually to learn and network during our 20th Anniversary conference. With a Joy of Discovery ethos, as a community, we engaged in curiosity exercises, made connections, and co-created the future together. This fun photo was taken with my iPhone. Check out the professional photos from this transformative event, courtesy of Nicki Rawlings of NHR Photography, one of several Everyday Entrepreneurs hired for this event. Feel free to share these images on social media and tag us and your friends! #NACCE2022.
My top 15 highlights from #NACCE2022 in Boston:
- “Surprise and Delight” from the Johnny Cupcakes gifts given out throughout the conference, thanks to the Ratcliffe Foundation.
- The Lifetime Achievement Award presented to the Fish Family Foundation and the Herb and Maxine Jacobs Foundation.
- Unveiling of the “NACCE XX” work of art, by everyday entrepreneurs Tracey Quimby (artist) and April Calwell (agent).
- Heartfelt connections (and re-connections) made at the Sunday evening dinner with the founders and new leaders.
- The sparks of wonder and possibility in the NACCE Innovation Lab.
- The incredible Modesto Junior College SolveCC presentations and sharing in the Student Workshops.
- Dr. Jim Murdaugh, President of Tallahassee Community College, receiving the Entrepreneurial President of the Year award.
- Vance-Granville Community College, receiving the Entrepreneurial College of the Year award.
- Both the Pitch for the Skilled Trades and the Pitch for the Foundation competitions and award ceremonies.
- All the pre-conference, mainstage and breakout sessions.
- The support and engagement of the NACCE board, staff, contractors and volunteers.
- The exhibit hall area with tons of great resources and fun times, including this photo with the NACCE team.
- Launching of the Fellows program and the Soul Train dancing on Wednesday.
- The World Café focus group (not including the fire drill).
- The food and hospitality of the Boston Park Plaza Hotel,
The surprises and delights from NACCE will continue for the rest of 2022, into 2023, and beyond. We encourage you to stay connected and invite others to join our community.
Rebecca A. Corbin, Ed.D.
President & CEO of NACCE