Resources for Teaching Entrepreneurship and Coursework Online
We know that these are trying times for educators. NACCE strives to be a resource for you and we are here to help. With that being said, we have compiled a list of tools and open education resources to assist your online teaching efforts. If there are others that should be added to this list, please email email@example.com. Let's work together to help everyone succeed in this unprecedented time for our world.
- SNHU's Recommended Resources: PDFs, videos and more on how to become an effective online educator
- Zoom and GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar: Video conferencing, web conferencing, webinars and more!
- NACCE uses these resources for our own staff calls, as well as for our member webinars.
- Google Classroom: Create classes, communicate with students, organize assignments and more
- SkillsCommons: Digital library of workforce training materials
- Khan Academy: Interviews with well-known entrepreneurs
- TeachingEntrepreneurship.org: Lesson plans + ideas on how to teach entrepreneurship in an experiential way
- Eship Educator: Best practices and teaching tools for entrepreneurship educators developed by the Small Business Sector of the Doing What MATTERS for Jobs and the Economy framework out of the California Community Colleges
- HP LIFE: 32 business-focused online modules available in seven languages
- Michelson IP: Provides instructors, students, and creators with resources about patents, copyrights, trademarks, and more
- We recently conducted a webinar on this resource. View the slides and recording here!
- Open Stax: High-quality, peer-reviewed, openly licensed college textbooks that are free online
- Oasis: Search tool that aims to make the discovery of open content easier
- Doing Business: Provides objective measures of business regulations for local firms in 190 economies
- Techstars: Techstars Entrepreneur’s Toolkit is an online educational resource to help you learn the fundamentals of entrepreneurship and accelerate your success.
- SBA Updates Criteria on States for Requesting Disaster Assistance Loans for Small Businesses Impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19) - View more details
- Virtual Intuit Education Teacher Training (Free) - Thursday, April 9 at 9 AM PT: This event will provide you with in-depth training that will help you teach the following:
- Personal finance using Mint and TurboTax
- Business teacher training using QuickBooks
- Design thinking and innovation using Intuit's Design for Delight