Design Thinking Center of Practice
Lead College: Hillsborough Community College (FL)
We are pleased to be working with Hillsborough Community College as the Design Thinking COP at their HCC InLab. Professors Andy Gold (pictured below) and Beth Kerly have held mutliple design thinking workshops for institutional leaders and entrepreneurial educators. They daily teach and infuse design thinking principles in their courses and entrepreneurial efforts at HCC.
Interested in getting involved? Fill out the below form, and connect with our Design Thinking Center of Practice Leader Andy Gold. Share your best practices and concerns so that we can continue to support one another.
Further Reading & Resources:
- The Standford d.school has a plethora of online resources and articles surrounding the topic of design thinking.
- View this PowerPoint presentation entitled "Transforming Higher Education Through Human Centered Design" to walk you through a brief design thinking exercise.
- Design for Delight (D4D) is a series of three principles which represent how Intuit innovates. Stay tuned for more details on how you can become trained in D4D!
Screen capture from intuitlabs.com/design-for-delight
- Read this Forbes article entitled "Design Thinking: Are Empathy and Failure The Secret Ingredients For Your Business' Future?"
- Moving Forward Webinar Series
- VIEW RECORDINGS - COMING SOON
- UPCOMING WEBINARS - COMING SOON