Dear Colleagues and Friends,
Social Solutions reported that nonprofit organizations have not been exempt from the 'Great Resignation' and that is true for NACCE. However, NACCE is fortunate in that our core staff remains passionately committed and have been with us for nearly a decade or more.
As President and CEO, the NACCE Board has empowered me to invest in additional leadership positions that will help our organization to expand and scale. I’m deeply grateful for that support. Our goal is to support all 1,100 community colleges in the U.S. by 2026.
To that end, we need to add leaders to our team who share my passion for community colleges, entrepreneurial mindset, and continuous innovation.
We are fortunate to have an exceptional human resource firm, Performentor supporting us in these searches. They have advised us to be transparent in the salary ranges for these positions and the skills and experiences that are required for all candidates applying for these positions. I encourage you to review the descriptions and share them in your professional circles.
NACCE is a great place to work (with onsite and virtual options) and opportunities to advance, travel, and grow as a professional. Our successful candidates will meet or exceed the job requirements for a leadership position and demonstrate and commit to our cultural values of:
- Empathy for everyone.
- Effectiveness in communication and collaboration.
- A commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
- A dedication to achieving goals with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- A passion and deep understanding of the value of community college.
- A positive attitude and joyful approach to work.
- A willingness and ability to have difficult conversations and to manage conflict.
Rebecca A. Corbin, Ed.D.
President & CEO, NACCE