Join us as we hear more from Dr. Monica Curry, certified executive and change coach and Impacting Squared entrepreneur. Following our conversation with Dr. Curry, we invite you to join in an interactive design thinking workshop, led by Dr. Rebecca Corbin, NACCE President and CEO.
Together, we’ll explore what more the Women in Entrepreneurship Center of Practice might do – maybe even what a Women’s Entrepreneurship Pilot Program might look like! – building upon our initial Leading Ladies ideas and launching the Women in Entrepreneurship forum in our signature members-only online community, NACCE Meets.
We recommend you check out the below resources prior to this event:
- "15 Biggest Challenges Women Leaders Face and How to Overcome Them" from Forbes Coaches Council - 15 minutes
- Read the latest blog post from the Women in Entrepreneurship Center of Practice - 10 minutes
- Making our Way Forward Podcast with guest speaker Dr. Monica Curry:
- Visit NACCE's Design Thinking Center of Practice and view"What is Design Thinking" - 10 minutes
- Join the Women in Entrepreneurship Center of Practice online community on NACCE Meets (members only) - Click Here
- Dr. Monica Curry, Impacting Squared
- Dr. Rebecca Corbin, President & CEO, NACCE
This event is open to both members and non-members.