NACCE Fellows Program
Welcome to the NACCE Fellows Program, a transformative initiative aimed at enhancing organizational capacity through focused, time-bound projects. Our program is strategically designed to create value by expanding membership, conference participation and support, undertaking targeted research projects, and exploring potential program development, workshops, and boot camps.
- Last for a period of three months.
- Include a monthly stipend $600, for a total of $1,800 over three months.
- Have well defined goals and project outcomes.
- Innovative approaches to bringing on new NACCE members within your region (NACCE will provide you with a list of colleges that are members and non-members).
- Unique programming that would engage with NACCE members and non-members.
- Finding funding for and delivering regional convenings for colleges in your area.
- Conducting research and generating an impact study for NACCE external partners that have co-created a project with NACCE.
- Conducting research on a topic of interest for community colleges generally, and NACCE member institutions specifically.
- Identifying, and applying for a research grant
- Identifying and applying for a grant to help NACCE deploy an existing program or service, or a new program or service.
- Creating and implementing a fundraising initiative to help NACCE better support its members.
- Identifying and applying for government contracts that NACCE could provide technical assistance to.
- Developing and deploying a national mentoring network for everyday entrepreneurs.
- Developing and deploying a subject matter expert speaker series.
- Development of a train the trainer model for mentoring by then numbers.
While non NACCE members can apply for the program, in order to be considered, your college must be a member of NACCE in good standing.
To view a brief description of each Fellows project, click on their profile.