2019 Pitch for the Trades Winners
Congrats to the followings teams and schools for winning funds from the 2019 Pitch for the Trades Competition sponsored by the Philip E. & Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation!
- Harper College (IL) lead, Marie Lapidus - Additive Manufacturing Certificate
- Kauai Community College (HI) lead, Dirk Soma - Sustainable Building Construction Technology
- Rio Salado College (AZ) lead, Richard Cuprak, Jr.-Training Aids for Construction Electrician Instruction in the Men's and Women's Prisons in Maricopa County
- Tarrant Community College (TX) lead, Lourdes Ramboa - Building a Marketing Campaign
- Wake Technical Community College (NC) lead, Katie Gailes - Embedding Entrepreneurial Courses into the Cosmetology/Barbering Program